CorelDRAW recovery tool
CorelDRAW repair software for corrupted drawing *.cdr files
Recovery Toolbox for CorelDraw
Recovery Toolbox for CorelDraw helps to fix errors in the CDR files of all versions.
How to repair an CorelDRAW file
A step-by-step instruction for how to recover a corrupted *.cdr file with an CorelDRAW project or drawing:
- Download Recovery Toolbox for CorelDraw from here: https://recoverytoolbox.com/download/RecoveryToolboxForCorelDrawInstall.exe
- Install Recovery Toolbox for CorelDraw on your computer
- Start Recovery Toolbox for CorelDraw
- Select corrupted *.cdr file on first page of Recovery Toolbox for CorelDraw
- Click the Analyse button
- Preview the recovered objects from the damaged CDR file
- Click the Start recovery button to export the data into a new CorelDRAW project
How to repair cdr file?
Recovery Toolbox for CorelDraw designed for the repair of damaged *.cdr files with CorelDRAW vector graphics. The CorelDRAW recovery software helps fix corrupted CDR files.
The CorelDRAW recovery tool reads damaged *.cdr file in several ways, using different algorithms for CDR repair. All objects recovered from a bad drawing are available later for preview on the second page in the software.
Features of the CDR repair tool:
- Supports recovery of *.CDR files of CorelDRAW v.10 and later
- Recover compressed graphics objects and images
- Preview of a repaired .cdr file Move/Zoom in the preview of a fixed CDR file
- Manual selection the version of corrupted .cdr file before recovery for quicker analysis
- Multi-language interface
- CorelDRAW .cdr Viewer for corrupted graphics files
- CDR Viewer Tool for corrupted CorelDraw files
- Displays and recovers data from corrupted .cdr files
- Viewer for damaged CorelDRAW projects
What versions of CorelDRAW *.cdr file allow file repair with Recovery Toolbox for CorelDraw?
Recovery Toolbox for CorelDraw can read and identify data from different versions of CorelDRAW graphics files, beginning with v.10 (released in 2000). Recovery Toolbox for CorelDraw opens, reads and displays content from bad CDR files created in CorelDRAW 10/11/12/12/X3/X5/X6/X7.
How to improve a recovery speed of corrupted CDR file?
Recovery Toolbox for CorelDraw use several repair algorithms for files in each version of CorelDRAW. Software reads corrupted *.cdr file several times in order to search objects for each version of graphics. You can select the version for a corrupted CorelDRAW file manually from the main menu ( CDR Version item). You can also choose Auto Detect if you don't know which version of CorelDRAW was used to create or modify the file.
How to open a corrupted .cdr file?
You cannot open and work with damaged graphics file directly from CorelDRAW. Instead, you must use this third-party software to export data from the corrupted graphics project into a new file. Later you can open a new copy of the repaired file in CorelDRAW. Recovery Toolbox for CorelDraw helps to recover corrupted CorelDRAW file reading errors.
Free CDR File Viewer
- Scaling/zooming drawings
- Displacement of drawing objects
- Rotations of objects in the project
How to Open Corrupted CDR File for Free
How to Recover a CorelDraw Project
- Download, install, and run the DEMO version of Recovery Toolbox for CorelDraw.
- Select a damaged .cdr file.
- Run the analysis of the damaged CDR file.
- Review the recovered objects on the preview page.
- Export recovered data to a new CorelDraw project - available in the full version.
How to Fix CDR file
- Windows 98/Me/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10 or Windows Server 2003/2008/2012/2016 and above
- CorelDRAW 10 or later installed
Customer's reviews and ratings
This shows your file contains no data in all files which I select to recover or repair (Currupted Files) & it shows nothing. Plz help....... Error - (your file does not contains any recoverable data)
The file was damaged when saving, thanks to the preview, I found the desired file from the cache and restored it, but in the preview it is slightly different from the restored file. The program fixes the errors of the damaged CorelDraw 11 file, but in the output you can get a slightly different result from the preview, for example, some elements became huge.
After recovering the .CDR files from the hard drive in CorelDraw x5, a dialog box appears with the error "the file does not open on CorelDraw." It’s good that in the demo version you can see the contents of the file, for this you get 5 stars. Unfortunately, in the list of .CDR files recovered from the hard drive, my file was not found.
The online repair service CorelDraw helped repair my project CorelDRAW X8. But I waited 4 hours.
This utility helps to repair my CorelDraw 1Gb file. Thanks!